Are you looking for a professional, trustworthy, experienced caregiver for your disabled loved one, elderly loved one, if so then look no further. our caregiver service is additional service we offer to help families in need of caregiver.
This services comprises of:
Live in Caregiver: This option allows caregiver to live with the client’s family on weekly basis, monthly basis, yearly basis. this option is more cheaper than the live out option. clients must give caregiver a minimum of 1 day off in a week. clients are charged weekly for this option.
Live out Caregiver: This option allows Caregiver to live out while the caregiver report to work daily at the time scheduled by client. we charge clients hourly for this option.
How does our caregiver service work?
We match clients with available caregiver that meet client’s criteria.
Here are the steps on how it work.
Step 1: Client place a caregiver order online.
Step 2: We match clients with a caregiver
Step 3: Client’s continue to enjoy our caregiver while maintaining payment contract with us.
Caregiver duties and responsibilities can include:
- Assisting with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise
- Basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands
- General health care: overseeing medication and prescriptions usage, appointment reminders and administering medicine
- Mobility assistance: help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car or shower
- Personal supervision: providing constant companionship and general supervision
- Transportation: driving to and from activities, running errands, and help getting in and out of wheelchair-accessible vehicle
- Emotional support: being a stable companion and supporter in all matters personal, health-related and emotional
- Care for the elderly: orienting or grounding someone with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, relaying information from a doctor to family members
- Back-up care (or respite) services: providing other caregivers a break
- Home organization: help with organizing, packing or cleaning for a trip, or general house care and cleaning
- Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individual’s health, recording and reporting any differences